Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Just a brief note on this special day to every man and woman who has filled the role as father/guardian/provider of their family. Your efforts are not done in vain. Coming from a single family household I truly appreciate the aspect of having a strong father figure. My physical dad was never there for me and in the later days of his life he disowned me but spiritually I never gave up on the idea of a strong Fatherly presence within me. I know this maybe a difficult concept for some of you to understand but I do believe that within all of us is both is a Mother and Father presence that transcends our physical understanding. All we have to do is acknowledge this presence and it is already there. So I never feel lost or alone during these holidays and neither should you.
May you have a peaceful and joyous holiday!

N8

No comments: