Monday, April 14, 2008

Once Again... ARI MYRTAI!!!




So I met Ari at a networking and (for my loyal readers) posted his pic early in August or September of last year. Happily, the promise that I made to him about working together someday manifested sooner than I thought. Without a question I made him team leader of the script I had written and was producing.

Ari never liked doing the same take twice the same way so every take was different. He was very creative and playful in his acting style so I made sure that his primary scene partner (Brian Wixson... not pictured here) was the exact opposite in style. It was like having Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock reading lines together.

Since Ari was already in my blog I have added a pic of him and Ruth studying from the first rehearsal/reading. Ruthy was sort of put back by the fact that her face could not be clearly seen in last weeks blogging so I will probably sneak in a few pics of her in over the next few weeks... But not before I give recognition to the remaining cast. :P LOL I can be such a showbiz tease!
Also, click on the link in the title to go to Ari's web page.

Next week I will focus on the Vulcan in our cast, Brian Wixson.

No comments: