Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Few Familiar Faces




Some of my long time associates were a part of my latest production. DON ESCHBACH, STEVEN A. ROBINSON, AND ROBIN WAIRE gladly volunteered their time. Don played the wise cracking team member of The P.A.R.C. who in my original script was the youngest and most tech savvy character. That, of course, changed when I began casting. Steven once again reprised his role as Francis "Kuji" Franklin and he did a marvelous job. My sister, Robin, was made executive producer because she was suppose to dish out the most cash. In the end, I supplied the most financial support and she got a minor role as Ms. Clark. LOL. However, she did provide me and the cast with guidance and financial wisdom also called frugality that kept the production on track.
I did one blog for all three of these cast members because they have all been on the blog multiple times before. Plus, I like to be impartial towards all the cast members so that everything has good closure. This wraps up the cast section of the production. Next month I will be posting some actual production shots from the short.

Take it easy,
Nate

No comments: