Thursday, May 08, 2008

THE NEW YORK TELEVISION FESTIVAL ( NYTVF.COM )



The cat's out of the bag! I entered our short into the NYTVF. It is the only legit TV festival of its kind on the East Coast. For more information on the fest hit the link in the title or go to www.nytvf.com

The IPC or Independent Pilot Competition will be held at the festival from Sept. 12th - 17th. As of yet I do not have the time or date that our short will air.

The official name for the short is THE P.A.R.C. or People for Active Reinstatement into the Community. Wow there are a lot of acronyms in this blog but it gets worse because this short was based on a script called THE P.A.C.T. (People for Active Community Treatment).

Anyways, now you know and knowing is half the battle. I am also happy to say that the showing of the pilots are free to the public so when I give you the date and time please show up. I will definitely need the support seeing that I was director, DoP,
producer, editor, etc on this project... and it shows a little. LMAO!

Take it easy and thanks for your support.

Nate

No comments: