Tuesday, August 02, 2011

THE CONCLUSION TO THE DARK KNIGHT SERIES IS COMING!!

About 2 weeks ago, I saw a trailer that leaked on the net for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. I was gonna post it seeing that it showed Robin Williams as the Riddler and how Bane was created but everyone said that the footage leaked and therefore hurt the studio. I hate that!!! It had actual scenes from the film and the trailer was fantastic! Especially, seeing that this is the conclusion to this story line for the Dark Knight. However, I don't buy bootleg and I (because I am serious about film) will not promote such videos that hurt the studio, artists, and everyone else involved in the production of the film.

So here is the official trailer that was released. Not as good as the leaked trailer but there is just so much of the film they can show. You judge for yourself.

N8

No comments: