Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yeah The Room SHOOK... From Laughter! ( ROTFLMAO )

So instead of doing the typical and talking about the earthquake this week or the fact that I am looking at the gray skies of a hurricane right now I have decided to share a new found guilty pleasure... Gigi!

As a former actor, I took it to heart when I watched a clip called "Gigi Sings For Gigi". As a man who has seen some wild stuff, I fell out laughing when I saw the episode "For A Good Time". And as human being who has mistaken infatuation with true LOVE, I rolled teary eyed on the ground at "Gigi's Book Club".

Some wrong things are just meant to be laughed at so although it may not be a 5.0 on the Richter Scale Gigi beats Irene by a long shot! You will be shaking/quaking from the laughter that will ensue once you figure out what's really going on.

Enjoy
N8








No comments: