Saturday, March 10, 2012

We Will Know The NYC P.A.C.T. Premiere Date & Time In About A Week

Barney Oldfield, one of the head coordinators of Newfilmmakers NY Film Festival told me that they would be releasing the schedules for Spring in about a week. Our NYC premiere and showtime will be at Anthology Film Archives which is a magnificent indie theater in the heart of  Manhattan one block up from Houston St..
So that means I will finally be able to give you guys a premiere date for this Spring... WOOHOO!!! Also, the cast and producers are ecstatic over our recent win of a coveted ACCOLADE AWARD OF MERIT for PILOT PROGRAM/SERIES!!! 
Below I have the new postcards which are ready for production once we get the scheduling information. I have also put up the trailer again for those who have yet to see it. 
I will definitely keep you posted!
N8


THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR THE P.A.C.T. from nathan waire on Vimeo.





No comments: