Saturday, May 27, 2006

A book with a three letter name

I recently started to work on a book with a simple three letter title. It is eerie because it is based on a real person who doesn't necessarily wish to be exposed on this level. Personally, I am being very careful and discreet so that all identities can and will be confidential. However, on many levels I don't care about the feelings of these individuals because of the cruel nature of their actions in the past, but discretion is the better part of valor and as a writer I would prefer to build bridges rather than burn them.
For those of you wondering about my acting performance and skills I assure you that all is well. Currently I am losing weight (about five pounds so far) and trying to get into better shape . I figure that it will be about six months before I really feel comfortable in front of the camera again. Until then I guess that I will continue to write and pray that I don't sabotage myself with these holidays coming up. Food, food, and more food seems to be the only way my family knows how to celebrate. I guess it could be worse because there are people who do not have food for the holidays or any other day for that matter. I know that this sounds corny but I have to put my petty grievances in check when I examine the BIG PICTURE .

I wish you all the best this Memorial Day and I ask you to be thankful for the blessings you have.

N8

No comments: