Friday, May 12, 2006

Searching For Answers

Just a quick note for the readers of this blog. I am currently in a very flexible and anxious state of mind. I was going to post some more pics when I realized that I there is a good chance I may be able to turn one (if not several) of my scripts into promos or short features this Summer. On a sad note, if I do this I probably won't be able to attend my class reunion. I don't in particular feel bad about this because anyone who has had something passionate in their life would understand that following your dreams is like nurturing a child... it is something that you cannot do haphazardly or the child will suffer. I currently don't have any children or a mate/spouse but I do have dreams that weigh heavy on my mind. If anything I can compensate for a lack of love in my life by focusing on a career that satiates my deepest ambitions. Ambitions that stem from both a creative and intellectual need. Hence, I would encourage anyone reading this blog to pursue your innermost dreams for they are the children of your heart and soul.

No comments: