Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And The Pace Quickens

I am glad to say that I have officially made it to Chapter 12 in my latest book. I am so tempted to spill the beans and reveal the title of the book and what it is all about but I know that would be counterproductive. Anticipation is almost as thrilling as receiving the object of the anticipation. I can''t stop thinking about these last few chapters. I have even started to write ahead so that as I reach the end of one section/chapter the middle or end of the other section/chapter is nearly complete.
Have you guessed the name of the book yet? If you have been reading my blogs then it should be apparent after this next clue. Are you ready... the title is gender specific in nature.
Okay, that is all that I can reveal right now.
Look for the book to hit US shelves in late April.

Peace and love to all my readers. Stay positive.
N8

No comments: