Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Second Season Of Networking

It has started again and this time I feel better prepared for what is around the corner. February will host a dinner event in NY that will bring together agents, managers, and producers with hopeful actors. If you are interested in attending this event just email me. My associate Edmar Flores is actually speaking that night so it should be interesting to see him cleaned up and talking to the crowd.
Be warned the price of this dinner is on the rise and I not sure if there is a limit to how many people can attend. As one of the attendees I actually would feel better with fewer people especially taking into account that currently there is a 7 to 1 ratio in favor of the actors already slated to show up. However, this business is all about competition and if you can't take the heat get out the freakin' kitchen! LOL!!! So the more the merrier and I will see you at the dinner.

N8

No comments: