Saturday, January 06, 2007

Only A Few More Chapters To Go

So close yet so far away is how I feel right now when I think about the completion of next book. This little novelette will be a quick but fun read for everyone. Its simplicity should attract a more generalized readership yet the strength of the story should get the attention of the more descriminating reader.

This year looks promising for most of my career matters. I plan on publishing two books this year. The first should be at the publisher by February and the other should be completed by November. I am working with a producer to make my tv script more exceptable to the studios. There is no real schedule for the completion of that project but I am rooting for sooner than later.

For everyone who have been following the progress of my projects I just want to thank you for your support and positive energy. It is a NEW YEAR and therefore time for NEW BEGINNINGS!!!! I want to wish all my readers the best in 2007. I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

PEACE AND LOVE,

N8

No comments: