Friday, February 25, 2011

THE ACTING CENTER L.A.

Having a typical Twitter moment I started following a bunch of interesting people just to see what they were thinking. In the process others began to follow me... Somewhere along the way I made contact with THE ACTING CENTER in LA. Now, I live in Jersey however if I were an actor in this area I would definitely check them out. WHY? Because on their home page they said something that appealed to my former life as an actor. Developing your own technique!!! Knowing different acting styles/techniques will always help you but adhering to one style (which I always hear actors unfortunately boasting about) only creates clones; boring, boring, "my acting coach says..." CLONES! So if any of you out there are taking classes at this center and have a Youtube or Vimeo audition/demo real post a link and I will check you out. If it is good I will even put it on my blog.
BTW - The only reason this pic is on my site is because this female is total eyeball candy and that is waaaaaay cooler than having some logo posted.
N8

No comments: