Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LOTS OF BROKEN TVs

There have always been a lot of apocalyptic videos with hot scantily clad females in the past but have you noticed the use of desert environments, tons of fire, and all the broken TVs lately? Wait a sec... THESE ARE SOME OF THE HOTTEST VIDEOS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!!! (Note to self: Burn stuff in desert with beautiful women next to broken televisions in background... become super successful MILLIONAIRE ARTIST!!! WOOHOOO!!!)

BTW - I got the broken tv but I'm gonna need someone to give me a Hell of alotta gasoline and a ticket to Nevada - ASAP!

;)
N8

p.s. Yeah, I know that there were a ton of earlier videos that had all these same elements but that was close to 20 years ago! Hello RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, ICE CUBE and... I had better stop before I date myself. Oops, too fricken late!

Enjoy these GREAT VIDEOS to some of THE HOTTEST SONGS on the charts.




No comments: