Monday, November 29, 2010

Amazing Artists (part 2) - ALINHR


AOLLANI WILKINSON has the smile of an angel, the heart of a saint, and the hands of a master craftsman! Don't let her delicate fingers and soft voice fool you because her artistic bead working skills produce items that are visually fulfilling and are almost mystical in scope and nature. 

At first, I didn't realize the beauty of her work until I picked up one of her smaller pieces and felt the heftiness (to my shock) of such a small item. Upon closer inspection the intricacies and almost rhythmic order of her stone work placement and beading literally jumped out at me. Before long I realized that I was mesmerized by her work and talking in full detail about the item I wanted (scratch that... My soul needed for) her to construct for me.

To place orders or see online catalog of her work email: alinhr4biz@yahoo.com

She is an AMAZING jeweler and wonderful artist who should and will be recognized for her talent and almost magical creations. If you see me in the future you will definitely see some of her art on or around me :)

N8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

А! Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

Great posting. Tidak sabar untuk membaca yang berikutnya:)