Saturday, November 20, 2010

Things Are Getting A Little Complicated With My "Odd" Mask And My Odd Past.

So I put the crown piece on Odd Ear's head and it fit... Sorta. So I added a few things that made it look more complete, however, the more I added the more corrections and minor changes had to be made. Can you see where this is going? So several bottles of cheap glue, two cans of spray paint sealant and gloss, and one day later I am still obsessively working on this mask/helmet/super cool/crazy art project.

BTW - I have had the good fortune of communicating with the green lit filmmakers who are as we speak creating an ELF QUEST TRAILER (O-M-FRICKEN-G!!!)!!! I want all of you in March to view hundreds if not thousands of times the ELF QUEST TRAILER upon its release on the web! From what I understand a super mega movie distributer (who shall remain nameless for now) wants to see the numbers (hit stats, audience demographics, etc.) before they green light a feature length movie version of this beloved graphic novel.

Hence, when this trailer comes out we have to do several things namely watch it, then rate it the highest possible rating, then watch it again, then pass on the link, oh yeah - watch it some more, then start some discussion boards, (tired yet?) well you had better watch it one more time for the SUPER HOT CHICKS (correction SUPER SMOKIN' HOT CHICKS ) who are already casted for many of the roles, and finally before we go to sleep that night promise to repeat this pattern again the next day.

As you can tell I had an obsession with the pointy-ear folk as a child and upon hearing about this project... Lets just say geeky fanboy love of kick-@$$ mythical elven heroes never truly dies it just lies dormant until that one day you are walking through the comic book section of your local bookstore, or unpacking old childhood storage items, or surfing the web looking for ways to finance your project and you find someone else's project and you scream "OMG! I WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT!!!!"... Oh well, now that that issue is momentarily off my shoulders back to Odd Ear. Oh wait... HE'S AN ELF, TOO! I think I need some help...

LOLin' to myself big time because I honestly had forgotten this part of my life.

Totally relieved ^_^ and a little embarrassed :$

N8

No comments: