Sunday, December 31, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR and a brief update on January!!!

 So everybody I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year 🎆🎊🎈 and give you all a brief update on next year!!!! 

Through Stage 32 I was able to send Jenean Jeffries of Paramount + and Showtime fame my script and series Bible!!! Stage 32 said that they will set up a 30 minute phone call to discuss the script etc!!!

Also, on January 15 I am starting preproduction on HG3 so that we can shoot in March and have a finished product by Summer!!!! 

Finally, the trailer for HG2 will be shown on January 6th through Wildsound TV. They’re also making a trailer for HG3 to be shown on that day so even I will be surprised!!! The laurels are below.

I could tell you more but I’ll wait until next year to inform you!!! Until tomorrow lol 😂 I am wishing you all a safe and fun New Year!!! CHEERS 🥂 

N8 


No comments: