Sunday, December 03, 2023

My Interview With The SIFF About The Script THE CHOICE!!!

 I will make this short and provide a link to the interview. HB Gibson provided the promo pic that is seen in the interview as well as on an earlier post in this blog. The Swedes asked questions that seem to stem from cultural and religious differences/views that make me wonder if the comical nature of the script was overshadowed by the religious precedence... So, I'll leave it up to you (the reader) to see if my somewhat liberal religious view were conveyed clearly. Hopefully, this interview will spark interest in the script and some of the ideas it comically presented!

The link is below as well as the 2-part YouTube zoom readings of the script!!!

N8

https://www.thesiff.com/interview-the-choice/ 



PART 1 of the zoom reading of THE CHOICE


PART 2 of the Zoom reading of THE CHOICE



No comments: