Thursday, December 07, 2023

NYC Filmmaker & Artist Holiday Mixer 2023

 So, Doug Schneider who is an actor-writer-filmmaker organized a networking event at Tito Murphy's in NYC. There was a beautiful actress (that I took a pic of) introduced me to him at the event which I rsvp through Facebook group so before last night I had never met him. I have his card plus photo with QR code for IMDb page below! My producer friend, Spock, hipped me to the event which was more of a party than a true networking. I had fun and met a lot of people but the only reason I say that it wasn't a true networking is because very few people had cards or networking contact information, so, I passed out the rest of my cards but got very few back. 

Something that was interesting about the event were the people who actually showed up!!! Andy Troy, who throws major rooftop parties in NYC and has a strong connection with the comedy circuit in the city, was one of the first people I spotted at the event. I actually snapped a pic of him, and we did shots of fireball before the night was over. I also met people who knew Spock's less illustrious past like radiant redhead, Monica C. Trombley, who is a freelance film producer and licensed attorney. 

Before I ran out of cards, I gave my final card to an actor from CT named Peter Rosapina! Everything for a reason, and Peter was a delight! I'll take a pic of his card and post it so if you're interested in casting an actor with his look in that area... He's your man!!!

Enjoy the pics below!!!

N8








No comments: