Saturday, December 02, 2023

Update on Next Year!!!

 So, as previously stated, I have two projects that I will prepare for next year!!! The first will be my TV pilot which goes into preproduction on January 15th and is tentatively scheduled for production on March 11th! The other project is the feature The Choice which is slated for the fall!

The SIFF nomination for Best Director for Human Game 2 will reveal the winner in a few days so I’ll keep you posted!! They’re also posting the interview I did with them about The Choice soon so I’ll have even more info for you around then!!!

There’s one more networking event at the beginning of December that I’ll attend so pictures will be posted within two weeks.

Below is the picture of the nomination from The SIFF… fingers crossed that I win!!!

N8 



No comments: